21. I want to be _________ engineer when I grow up.
A.a B. an C. the D. \
22. Are you sure _________ the way to the library? I don’t want to get lost.
A.in B. with C. about D. for
23. _________ the __________ of the class, he played a very beautiful song.
A.In, begin B. At, begin C. In, beginning D. At, beginning
24. We need ___________ people to finish the job.
A. hundreds of B. hundred of C. 3 hundreds D. 3 hundred of
25. My father is sleeping, but the radio is too noisy. Can you ___________?
A. turn down it B. turn it off C. turn it up D. turn off it
26. Do you have _____________ for me when I take the exam?
A. many advice B. some advices C. an advice D. any advice
27. _________, they often play Chinese Kung Fu.
A. Keep healthy B. Keeping health C. To keep healthy D. To keep health
28. ---__________ do you speak English so well?
--- By talking to foreigners a lot.
A. When B. What C. Where D. How
29. Li Ping __________ swim when he was only 5.
A. can B. will C. is able to D. was able to
30. __________ the room until you finish all your work.
A. Don’t leave B. Leave C. Leaves D. To leave
31. It’s unhealthy to sleep with all the windows ___________.
A. close B. closing C. closes D. closed
32. Mike’s mom is ill. He is ___________ her at home.
A. looking for B. looked after C. looking after D. looked at
33. I can’t go to your party, because I have __________ homework to do today.
A. too much B. much too C. too many D. many too
34. _________ the afternoon of next Friday, we _________ to plant trees in the mountain.
A. On, go B. In, will go C. On, will go D. At, are going
35. I look forward to ___________ America next year with my family.
A. visit B. visiting C. visits D. visitor
36. She doesn’t know _____________ next.
A. what can she do B. how she can do C. what to do D. how to do
37. These students ___________ a party on the playground if it __________ tomorrow.
A. will have, won’t rain B. have, won’t rain
C. will have, doesn’t rain D. have, doesn’t rain
38. Cook the food for __________, and then you can have a delicious meal.
A. more 10 minutes B. 10 another minutes
C. 10 more minute D. another 10 minutes
39. He is __________ that we all like him.
A. so a good boy B. such a good boy
C. such good a b oy D. so a boy good
40. ---It’s boring today. I want to do something fun.
--- ____________watching a movie this afternoon?
A. Let’s B. Why not C. Would you like D. What about
Alice wanted to buy a gift for her mother for Mother’s Day but she didn’t have enough 41 . So she told her father about her 42 .
“I’ll give you some money if you do the housework. You need to clean the house,” her father said.
“You also need to 43 my car and Mom’s. You can see they’re really dirty. Both of them need a wash.”
Alice washed his father’s car carefully. “It is too 44 . You don’t have to wash your mother’s car. It is OK. ” Dad said when he gave the money to Alice at night.
But the next morning Alice still 45 very early. First, she washed her mother’s car 46 it was very clean. Then she went to the 47 shop and bought a bunch束 of flowers. After breakfast Alice asked her mother to go to the garage车库.
“Wow!” Alice’s mother said, “My car is gleaming发光的.”
“ 48 the door, mom.” Alice said. Alice’s mother opened the door. There on the seat she 49 a bunch of flowers. “Happy Mother’s Day!” Alice said. Alice’s mother was very 50 . She gave her a big hug拥抱 and said, “Thank you, honey. This is the best gift for me.”
41. A. money B. time C. homework D. food
42. A. reply B. answer C. problem D. exam
43. A. drive B. wash C. sell D. accept
44. A. late B. early C. traditional D. common
45. A. went to bed B. got up C. turned down D. fell down
46. A. if B. until C. after D. when
47. A. food B. clothes C. flower D. computer
48. A. See B. Close C. Clean D. Open
49. A. saw B. bought C. met D. hung
50. A. sad B. nervous C. happy D. worried
阅读下列材料，从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出答案，并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
What do your parents do? What do you think of them? Let’s learn something abo ut the following students’ parents and their jobs.
My father is a driver. He drives carefully and works hard every day. He loves his job and never gets bored with it. I’m going to go to university soon. I will miss him.
I think my mother is the busiest person. A lot of people come to see her in the hospital every day. She spends most of her time helping sick生病的 people. She is great and kind.
My father is a knowledgeable有知识的 scientist. It seems that he knows everything in the world. I like my father very much. I want to be like him when I grow up.
My mother is strict with me. I must try my best to do well in every subject. I have to keep my room clean. Are all musicians as strict as her? Poor me!
51. Alice is going to _____________ soon.
A. university B. take a vacation C. go hiking D. have a party
52. Vicky’s mother might be __________________.
A. a teacher B. an engineer C. a doctor D. a musician
53. Toby thinks his mother is very ______________.
A. hard-working B. kind C. busy D. strict
Fruit salad is a delicious dessert and you can make it in less than ten minutes. What’s more, you can enjoy it without becoming fatter. Fruit salad can also be a great dish at a party, or the wonderful snacks during any time of a day. If you want to know how to make fruit salad, just follow the steps.
Things you need
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of cherries樱桃
1/2 red apple
2 spoons of juice
1. choose your fruits
2. wash all of your fruits
3. cut the strawberries, cherries, red apple, peach, and pear into small pieces
4. put 2 spoons of juice in a bowl
5. put all the fruits in the bowl
6. serve and eat
54. How many strawberries do you need?
A. 1/2 cup B. 1 cup C. 1 spoon D. 2 cups
55. After you choose your fruits, you should ______________.
A. wash your hands B. wash them C. cut them D. put them in a bowl
56. There are __________ steps before you eat fruit salad.
A. one B. three C. five D. eight
57. The passage文段 mainly tells us _________________.
A. fruit salad is very delicious B. people should eat fruit salad more
C. how to make fruit salad D. when we can make fruit salad
I’m Betty. Last Sunday I celebrated my 14th birthday. My parents planned a big party for me and my friends.
My mother was like a best friend when inviting my friends home. She made a list of all the friends that I wanted to invite. Then she helped me make cards and sent them to each of my friends. The contents内容 of each card were not the same.
Next, she took me to the supermarket and we bought balloons气球 and streamers飘带, masks面具, hats and so on to make the room nice. We ordered a cake and the cake was a white house with colorful chocolate.
When we got home, we began to work. We put up the streamers and hung the balloons around the walls, doors and windows. We arranged设计 the masks and hats. In this way, each friend could p ick a different one.
My mother spent all the day in the kitchen cooking a lot of delicious food. In the evening, my friends came. After the dinner, my father organized some games for us and he became the referee裁判 for all our games. My friends all had fun playing the games.
At night, my bedroom was filled with gifts. I went to bed with the happiness of having the best birthday party of my life.
58. Betty celebrated her birthday _____________.
A. in the park B. in a hotel C. at school D. at home
59. Betty and her mom didn’t buy ____________ in the supermarket.
A. masks B. birthday cards C. hats D. balloons
60. ___________cooked a lot of delicious food for the party.
A. Betty B. Betty’s mother C. Betty’s father D. Betty’s friends
61. The best title题目 for this passage is _____________.
A. My friends and I B. How to Invite Friends to a Party
C. My Best Birthday Party D. Who Are My Parents
My little brother Jimmy is four and a half years old. He falls in love with cartoons these days. When he is watching his favorite cartoon shows, it becomes really difficult to move him from h is seat. After watching his favorite shows like One Piece, Boonie Bears, Armor Hero and Pleasant Goat and so on, he tells the characters and stories to me. He even asks me to watch them with him. When watching cartoons, he doesn’t cry or ask for anything, because he puts all his heart into them. Why do kids love cartoons so much? Let us find out.
First, most of the cartoon shows become quite popular, because they hel p children to learn many things. They can bring funny and interesting things to kids. Second, the color, the sound, the voice and the story of their favorite characters can attract吸引 the children’s interest. The sound effects音效 of the cartoon is very important. Kids can always rememb er all the songs of their favorite cartoon shows. Third, cartoons create a world for kids. These have nothing to do with the problems of real life. Children love the super powers超能力 the cartoon characters have. Also, the main cartoon character can always have a way to solve all problems and the good people can beat the bad ones. Most of the stories always have a happy ending.
So just enjoy your favorite cartoon shows.
62. Jimmy doesn’t cry or ask for anything when watching cartoons, because _____________.
A. he is a quiet boy
B. his parents ask him to keep quiet
C. he puts all his heart into them
D. he wants to be polite
63. According to根据 the passage, kids can always remember _____________.
A. the bad people in the cartoons B. the good people in the cartoons
C. the happy ending of the story D. all the songs of their favorite cartoon shows
64. In this passage, we can find _____________ reasons why children love cartoons.
A. two B. four C. five D. six
65. From the passage, we know _____________.
A. Jimmy is a five-year-old boy
B. Jimmy likes watching cartoon shows very much
C. The writer is Jimmy’s father
D. Cartoon shows can’t help children to learn anything
The year of 2014 was very important for Chinese pop star Lu Han. In 2014, he decided to leave EXO, a band乐队 from S-Korea韩国 and also played a role in his first movie.
Lu first became popular in 2012 as a member of EXO. With his good looks and singing talent, the 24-year-old man soon got a lot of fans.
However in October, Lu left EXO and came back to China. His best friend told people that Lu did it because he wanted to spend more time with his family.
“Lu is in S-Korea for many years but he can’t go back home very often because he is very busy” , said his best friend, “As his parents are getting older, he wants to look after them more.”
Back home, he played a role in a movie called Miss Granny《重返20岁》. In the movie, a 70-year-old grandma goes back to her 20s. Lu plays her grandson, a rock band singer. Lu said he felt nervous and excited when he made this movie. He worked hard and in one scene场景, he had to ride a bike and fall off the bike. He fell off the bike over and over again and didn’t know his nose was bleeding流血.
What will the future be like for the young star? Let’s wait and see. Good luck to him.
66. Was the year of 2014 important for Lu Han?
67. When did he first become popular?
68. Why did he leave the band EXO?
A. What about you?
B. Do you like soccer?
C. What are you going to do today?
D. That’s why I like it.
E. Why don’t you like it?
F. Are you going home today?
G. I also hope Chinese soccer can have good grades one day.
A: Tom, 69
B: I’m going to watch a soccer game this afternoon.
A: Really? 70
B: Yes. I like it very much. 71
A: I don’t like it. And I can’t think of any reason why you like soccer, because Chinese soccer is very bad.
B: 72 . I think all Chinese people should give more love to Chinese soccer.
A: Yes. You’re right. And 73
74. You can see many ____________ factory in this city.
75 .They ____________build a new school in the village last year.
76. Thanks for your ____________invite.
77. He ____________ have his own house next year.
78. Do you mind ____________ open the window?
79. He hopes ____________be a cook one day.
80. Look! There are some boys ____________ play basketball on the playground.
81. Tracy is ____________ good at English than before.
82. He can come to the park on Friday. 变一般疑问句
__________ __________ come to the park on Friday?
83. She will have some children in the future. 变否定句
She __________ have __________ children in the future.
84. There are 3 glasses of milk on the table. 对划线部分提问
__________ __________ milk __________ there on the table?
85. You can’t go to the concert if you don’t finish your homework today. 变同义句
You can’t go to the concert __________ you finish your homework today.
I get up very early __________ __________ I can catch the first bus.
If you need to 87 your parents but your phone is not with you, can you remember their numbers? To remember 11 numbers is not difficult. However, we are losing this ability能力 88 of smartphones智能手机. And smartphones are also bad for people’s face-to-face communications. Even when friends have a meal together, it is common for them to play with their phones.
For students, it is not good, either. Some students 89 more than four hours a day on their phones and they certainly do 90 in study than those who play with their phones only for 30 minutes a day.
It is true that smartphones make our 91 easier. But many people also think they spend too much time on it, and this is bad for their study or work. People are trying to make it right. A coffee bar in New York hangs a blackboard on its door and it says, “We don’t have Wi-Fi here. You nee d to talk 92 your friends with your mouth but not hands. ” And in a restaurant in Los Angeles, people can have a 5% discount折扣 93 they don’t play with their phones during the meal. Its owner, Mark, says he hopes it gives people a 94 to enjoy their meal and the time with their friends and family.